Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Happy Birthday Noelie!

We say it every year don't we but where does that time go!

My first born, Noel Christopher Robert Wills is now 11. 11!! It seems so grown up, especially as he will be starting secondary school in September.


Taken at 6am in my bedroom ...

Unfortunately, he did have to spend the day at school, but then he came home to enjoy his new lego  set (unfortunately he lost most of his toys, including his precious lego in the fire) and to his chosen tea of a gammon and egg baguette and birthday cake.

One of the things I love most about Noel, is the fact he just gets on with things. He rarely makes a fuss about anything, he takes everything in his stride and is very accepting.

Because of the lack of bakeware (due to the lack of funds from the insurance company for replacements), we purchased his cake this year. A giant jaffa cake! Personally I thought it tasted vile but it went down well with the children, so that is all that matters.


It takes a lot of huffing and puffing now there are 11 candles!

Happy Birthday to my Eldest Son - you made all my dreams come true the moment you were born xx


1 comment:

Pippa said...

Aw, that's a lovely post and great to hear how you're getting on (I miss you on FAcebook!!) Poor Noel, losing all his Lego, my boys would be very sad about that. I'm glad you had a lovely day. xxxxx