Sunday, 23 August 2015

Happy 5th Birthday Hermione! XX

Our little princess Hermione turned 5 yesterday, and she didn't even know it was her birthday until she got up. I'm not sure how I managed to keep it from her, she even saw me making her cake the day before and asked what I was doing - and I managed to fob her off. She had a lovely day and was very happy with her gifts - mainly Sylvanian Families toys as I bought a job lot off a friend!

We didn't go out on the day, after a very busy week of visitors and trips out, we stayed in so she could play with her new toys. Mum and Dad came round to visit in the morning and at night we had a party tea for her, and later on she watched Paddington with us.


Someone is very excited to be 5!


Make a wish Hermione!

Thanks to everyone who has sent cards, gifts and well wishes. She has had a really lovely day and feels very proud to be 5. 



Lots of love Jem, Stuart, Noel, April, Hermione, Samuel and Isaac x x x x x x 

No comments: